What do you think of our website? Take two minutes to complete our survey

Close

News, views and analysis

 

Picture caption competition

Ed Miliband

What is the big pink bear saying to Labour leader Ed Miliband?

Write the wittiest caption and you could win a £50 John Lewis voucher

Enter the competition

Follow us

Twitter

@TheBMA

FP applicants: 95% get first doctor jobs - long-term solution needed to end anxiety for remaining 5% http://t.co/3LP83uI9QK @BMAstudents

05 Mar 2015 19:02 PM

Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist, @DrShreeDatta , explains how political game-playing affects patient care: http://t.co/bpHTbI9stV

05 Mar 2015 18:00 PM

RT @BackNoMoreGames: Read Denise’s story and tell us what the #NHS means to you by using #NoMoreGames http://t.co/m7QCTxvC9I pic.twitter.com/OBYXPrcl03

05 Mar 2015 17:22 PM

In the news

Tests to combat sicknote culture

People away from work for more than four weeks could face fitness-to-work tests 

Daily Mail


GP keeps patient list closed

A Kettering doctor is defying a 'breach' of contract by refusing to take on new patients because of safety concerns

BBC News


GPs forced to work for free

Survey finds more than two-thirds carry out unfunded work

GP